Polyethylene Foam Roll is a chemically cross-linked foam that offers aesthetic appeal in addition to a wide range of performance characteristics. Its smooth surface, uniform consistency, gauge control, superior physical and chemical properties, low water absorption and vapor transmission make polyethylene foam roll a versatile, dependable solution for many demanding applications. Polyethylene Roll Stock can be used extensively in several applications. It functions as thermal insulation, pressure sensitive mounting tape, acoustic backing, package inserts, and grounding. It's also used in specialty products like table pads, running shoes, prosthetic devices and EKG pads.
- Good mechanical properties
- Good for sound-deadening
- Low water absorption and vapor transmission
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Smooth, aesthetically pleasing surface
- Nontoxic and contains no CFCs, HCFCs, or hydrocarbon blowing agents
- Similar to Volara in USA, Alveolit in Europe, Softlon in Japan and Australia.
- Available in white or charcoal